Class: Paladin

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Personal Details

Main Spec:

Time Zone: EST

Guild Information

What was your previous guild and the reason for leaving?: Aoenite, left because every one of the guild officers transfered their characters to another server and made me guild leader, I dont have the time to build up a guild so I handed it off to someone else and went looking for another guild

Why do you want to join us? What can you offer to the guild? I multi box, playing 5 toons at once so I can always run 5 mans, and for raids I can fill multiple roles, or just a single needed role

Are you able to accept criticism through whispers and/or vent?
Yes

Do you agree to use Vent? (You do not have to speak, but you must be able to listen.): Yes

Cake or Pie? Cheese Cake =P

Skylatsoula
"It means only one thing, and everything: cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger,.There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Crush him. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucid Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum